Wednesday 3 December 2008

The final shot made me think of westerns though.....

I haven't posted anything for a while really, or yet, to be more precise.
Haven't really had much to say to be honest.


I went to see Changeling today (2008, Eastwood), it was pretty good.
It did get a little bit darker than what I was expecting though, especially the whole "one flew over the cuckoos nest" section of the film, which didn't seem out of place, but didn't seem to fit in place either.
The performances on the whole were pretty good, especially John Malkovich (but he's good in most things really; i.e, Con Air). Although I thought Angelina Jolie in the lead role was a little strange, I mean, she's good in it, but it just seems a bit odd that a mother who has adopted 10-12 (I don't really follow these kinds of things) would play someone in a film who has so much trouble taking care of another random child, although she is pretty good as the main character.

The final shot made me think of westerns though.....


All in all, a pretty decent film.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gki4gmYx10

1 comment:

Jamie Jonathan Ball said...

nick..is that you? haha i think it is but you kept this blog on the sly ;). Can i publish you in my first zine? its my new years resolution! x